Sarens tower cranes, offering a range of 150 to 2.400T/m, are one of the strongest types in the world.
The advantages of the XXXL heavy lifters include:
- freestanding hook height of over 200m and lifting capacity of 64T
- maximum hook height of 900m with lifting capacity of 32T possible
- operating speed up to 200m/min
- freestanding hook height on rail-going portal up to 90m tower height
- operation is possible up to maximum 17m/sec wind speed
- setting of out of operation position within minutes, putting down the jib not required
- operation up to the tower possible without compulsory radius
- on foundation anchors no additional space required
- installation inside building or construction also feasible
- bracing of the jib at counterweight enables stable operation also in the inner operation range
- assembly weights of only maximum 28T
For other technical information, please visit our Equipment Data page.