Since its founding in 1969, RI has successfully executed projects in every heavy lift segment of the nuclear power industry including:
- New Plant Construction
- Steam Generator Replacement
- Reactor Vessel Head Replacement
- Feedwater Heater Replacement
- Balance of Plant Heavy Lift Services
- Spent Fuel Storage Module Transport and Installation
- Decommissioning and Disposal Services
With this strategic acquisition and Sarens' global operating and resource reach, the group is now positioned to provide innovative and cost effective solutions in meeting the diverse needs of its nuclear clients, anywhere in the world.
- State of the art planning and engineering support
- A crane fleet with capacities of up to 3.200 tons (including the recently-introduced SGC120)
- Over 1.000 lines of self-propelled modular trailer (SPMT) axles
- An extensive inventory of alternative lifting and shifting systems including gantries, jacking, skidding, strand jacks etc.
Selected examples of nuclear projects