In 2004, Sarens replaced the initial by a second training centre "Comokra" in Steenhuffel, Belgium in close cooperation with VZW Montage and VDAB.
Different courses can be followed throughout the year (e.g. crane operators, riggers, forklift operators, and others), both for unemployed people as well as for employees. The Comokra training centre has several mobile cranes, telehandlers, telescopic work platforms, and other equipment and material available. More information can be found on the website www.comokra.be (in Dutch) or on +32 52 315 315.
Sarens in the UK
Since 2008, Sarens UK Ltd has had a CITB/CPCS (Construction Industry Training Board/Construction Plant Competence Scheme) approved and accredited training centre, providing:
- A wide range of machine categories for training and testing
- Industry NVQs (National Vocational Qualification) at level 2, 3 and 6 for progression in the scheme
- CCNSG (Client Contractor National Safety Group) Safety Passport Courses
- CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) Courses for HGV/LGV drivers
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) Health & Safety tests a variety of other industry training to meet your health and safety requirements
Both Sarens in the UK and Comokra's dedicated training teams have the benefit of many years in the industry and training experience as well as a friendly, professional approach that allows an enjoyable and productive learning environment.
Next to these training centers, Sarens also gives project-relatedtrainings, looking for local special operators who get trained at the Sarens standard. Sarens regularly conducts project related tranings across the projects we undertake worldwide.
here are numerous and regularly organised trainings given to Sarens employees, constantly developing them to developed into high qualified workforce operating our complex machine park to execute safely projects all over the world. We also provide training and sponsor continued education for high-performing employees.